To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3517 North McCarthy Road
Appleton, WI 54913
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Association of Tax Professionals • Appleton, WI
Posted 2 months ago
The National Association of Tax Professionals is a nonprofit professional association founded in 1979 to serve professionals working in all areas of tax practice through professional education, tax research, tax products, and other services. NATP connects members to the knowledge and resources needed to help them achieve professional expertise. Constantly seeking, discovering, learning and growing; we do whatever it takes to present our members with the most reliable, proven and comprehensive tax resources. Our members are the best in the industry - and so are we.
NATP helps tax professionals serve their clients with the highest level of excellence through its unmatched tax education. The Education Administrative Assistant will directly support education activities and contribute to the overall success of both the team and the education offered. Each year, NATP education includes more than 120 in-person events large and small, 32 webinars, more than 8 interactive online learning events and at least 30 self-paced online learning courses. The Administrative Assistant will own the ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage the moving pieces, successfully balancing workload with escalating priorities and deadlines.
- Prepare hotel BEOs.
- Organize onsite volunteer teams.
- Accurately review billings before processing
- Provide onsite support for in-house meetings
- Maintain multiple calendars with a high volume of events and details
- Prepare and maintain vendor, contractor and employment contracts
- Maintain the internal project management software
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires basic knowledge of travel and hospitality industry; knowledge of meeting and conference practices.
- Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Refined organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with internal databases and CRM systems is highly desired. Experience with GoToWebinar and other technical knowledge is a plus.
Recognized as the premier association for 23,000+ tax professionals, NATP offers competitive wages, a wide range of benefits, and a professional business casual environment. To learn more about NATP, visit www.natptax.com. Apply online or send resume to: HRD@natptax.com
NATP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.