The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for providing leadership and technical management of day-to-day operations for a global service desk. You will continuously monitor environment metrics, proactively identify trends and address any potential impacts. Your team will consist of 8-12 Level 2 Technicians located within the United States and the UK. You must make sure your team meets and exceeds service level expectations and defined metrics/ benchmarks, and follows established standards and processes you put in place. We are looking for a hands-on leader that won’t be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves. Often you will step in and provide a final point of escalation and continuously work with your Director to standardize and improve the service delivery model.
· Manage project deliverables and support services such that all the SLA's are met
· Ensure you and your team provide the highest level of customer satisfaction to end users
· Manage key leadership relationships with transparency and integrity
· Work with team members to manage timelines and budget for projects and be accountable for delivering results and updates to leadership (Windows 10 Migration, 0365 Migration)
· Manage the deployment, maintenance, support and upgrade of all end user computing equipment (desktop computers, laptops, pos equipment, printers)
· Work with the Global Security team to ensure compliance for all devices
· Ensure requests are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner with technical expertise and a superior level of customer service
· Ensure all meeting room equipment is operational, complies with Global standards
· Establish, plans and implement the policies and procedures to support the service desk, PC and mobile device deployments and desktop management services
· Implement policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed and corrected
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will have;
· At least 5 years of relevant technical experience, with minimum 2 years’ experience in a leadership or managing role
· At least two years system administration experience
· Strong knowledge of: Window10 and Microsoft Office 365
· Demonstrated knowledge using and troubleshooting applications such as Windows; Microsoft desktop platforms such as Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook;
· Networking knowledge and experience with other web-based applications
· Certification in strongly ITIL preferred
· Familiar with Lotus Notes a plus
· Familiar with AS400 a plus!
· Familiar supporting POS equipment HUGE plus!
· Retail Industry experience a plus!