To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- Corey Sandfoss
- Phone: 513-984-1800, x260
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant
Sterling Medical Corporation • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
STERLING MEDICAL CORPORATION
Is currently looking for
Humboldt Bay CA/ McKinleyville CA
RELOCATION EXPENSES COVERED!!
Great Pay, PTO, and 10 Paid Federal Holidays
· Possess a minimum of one year of full-time experience in the last three years as a CMA in an outpatient family practice or primary care setting.
· Possess certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants OR registration by the American Medical Technologists OR the American Registry of Medical Assistant OR National Center for Competency Testing.
· Must be a graduate of a medical assistant training program accredited by the CAAHEP or ABHES, or a formal medical services training program of the US Armed Forces
Hours: Shift hours are generally M-F, 6:00am-6:30pm, and Saturday 7:00am-12:30pm. The clinic is closed on Sundays, and Federal Holidays, Shifts are generally scheduled for an 8.5 or 9 hr period, with an uncompensated meal break, either .5 or 1 hour. Weekday and Saturday services may be rotated with other CMA’s. CMA’s in no instance shall provide services in excess of 80 hours for a two-week period. Shifts are scheduled 1 month in advance.
Including, but are not limited to:
· Prepare exam rooms prior to patient’s arrival.
· Obtain patient’s medical records following appropriate procedures.
· Check patient’s vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight and blood pressure.
· Assist physician as needed during exams
· Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered
· Transport patients to other clinical areas as needed
· Check each chart for physican’s signature, stamp, and each patient’s diagnosis prior to returning Health Records