Waste Water Engineer
Are you a Waste Water Engineer looking for a food processing company that has never had a lay-off?
As a Waste Water Engineer, have you analyzed and developed recommendations for improvements in the management of wastewater constituents such as sludge, BOD, or ammonia?
If you are a Waste Water Engineer in Training (EI), we would love to talk with you about joining our dynamic team!
To start the conversation, click the “Apply” button now.
Triumph Foods is looking for a Waste Water Engineer for their plant in St. Joseph, MO.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Director of Waste Water and Rendering, you will be responsible for providing engineering support for the water/wastewater group. Your responsibilities include operating, inspecting, and maintaining a variety of plant equipment in connection with the continuous operation of Triumph Foods wastewater treatment plant; coordinates preventive and corrective maintenance on plant equipment.
What it takes to be successful:
- Evaluate alternatives, resolve technical issues, and interface with other engineering disciplines.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute work in a safe, timely, cost-effective, and compliant manner.
- Perform construction inspection of water/wastewater infrastructure.
- Participate in the conduct of any environmental impact studies related to wastewater treatment.
- You will enforce compliance with Government regulations, safety programs, and Company policies procedures and the importance of quality.
What you need to succeed:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 0-3 year’s wastewater treatment experiences.
- Engineer in Training (EI) certification preferred.
- Experience in AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for water, problem-solving, and building collaborative relationships.
- Be willing to work 10 hour days and frequent Saturdays.
- Must be able to obtain a “C” Waste Water license within 12 months of the date of hire
What you get in return:
- Starting salary is $50,000 to $61,000 based on experience.
- Excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Pension, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Discounts, On-Site Clinic, and Cafeteria and a safe work environment!
What you need to do now:
Click the “Apply” button!
Triumph is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Keywords: Waste Water, Wastewater, Waste Water Engineer, Waste Water Technician
Engineer In Training
Wastewater Treatment Plant