This position will be responsible for maintaining the month-end closing, intercompany transactions, review of monthly reconciliations including intercompany schedules, review of statutory financial statements, annual audits, preparing monthly consolidations and ad-hoc reporting.
To ensure success you must be…
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to adapt to change based on the needs of the business
- Demonstrates flexibility in a change-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize and execute concurrent assignments
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of combined public accounting experience retail experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- Experience with V-looks, pivots, etc. is a must.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics is preferred but not a condition of employment
Attention To Detail
Certified Public Accountant
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Relevante is an innovative recruiting, staffing, and consulting firm. We help our clients find the best talent for their mission critical positions and we help candidates find rewarding and enriching careers. Our consultative approach to solving resourcing challenges for our clients is driven by our industry specific knowledge, our strong recruiting capabilities, and our agility.
View the full profile
We support our clients’ goals through results driven execution, planning, and management of accounting and technology initiatives. Relevante’s resourceful and responsive teams bring deep technology and accounting expertise, thought leadership, and business-relevant solutions to each and every partnership. Our clients appreciate our can do attitude, value our results, and keep coming back.
Founded in 2002, we have grown through a culture of operational excellence, a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Our success is built on a clear strategic direction and a shared belief in its ability to shape your business landscape and accelerate business growth.