Master Equipment Mechanic
Well established, family owned and operated, prestigious leader in the site preparation industry has an opportunity for Master Equipment Mechanic. If you have a minimum of two (2) years verifiable experience in the maintenance and repair of earth moving loaders, graders and dozers, are a self-starter, and possess attention to detail, you may qualify for this opportunity. This full-time position offers top pay for a mechanic with earth moving blade maintenance work experience and a CDL license. Benefits include health insurance, vacation and bonuses with long term advancement potential.
Essential Duties and Functions:
· Troubleshoot and repair diesel engines, hydraulic systems, chassis and implement on heavy construction equipment.
· Maintain and repair earth moving implements, including scrapers, grading blades and buckets.
· Follow and complete assigned tasks.
· Prepare documentation as assigned by Foreman or Site Superintendent.
· Customer Service attitude and experience.
· 2+ plus years’ experience as a diesel mechanic.
· Mechanical ability and experience with Heavy Duty Earth Moving Equipment.
· Welding and Fabrication work experience are highly preferred.
· Mechanical ability and experience with diesel engine, drive train, and chassis repair, air and hydraulic brake systems.
· Experience with electrical troubleshooting is a plus.
· Must have own tools.
· CDL is required.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free work place. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, benefits, advancement opportunities are available. If you consider yourself one of the best Equipment Mechanics in the region and thrive in a team environment, apply today.