- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of proven experience in Civil Engineering design
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and other applicable engineer design tools
- Knowledge of CDOT or other state DOT design process and standards preferable, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.