What sets Milestone Senior Living apart?
From our “red carpet” hospitality and our focus on making our residents’ dreams come true, to our exceptional health care services and team members, our focus is always to embrace every moment. Not only is our focus on providing incomparable lifestyles for our residents, but also to foster learning environments where our team members grow and contribute to the resident experience.
The team members at each of our retirement communities are more than employees, they’re family. The service these compassionate individuals provide is at the heart of our mission. It is for this reason that we strive to invest in our team members and offer growth opportunities. Through tuition reimbursement, the Prepare to Care training program and mentorship, team members have the ability to reach their career goals within their community and beyond. Benefits such as a generous 401k program, health, vision and dental insurance, paid time off incentives, life insurance benefit and more are all available to team members.
The Assist Community Manager is responsible for assisting the Community Manager with operating our Senior Living Community, Milestone Senior Living in Stoughton, Wisconsin.
• Assist in maintaining adequate staffing
• Assist in the training of new employees
• Assist with daily walk through of community to ensure cleanliness and is tour ready.
• Conduct/attend daily standup meeting with coordinators to facilitate consistent communication and expectations
• Respond courteously and promptly to residents’ requests
• Assist with creating monthly resident invoices in accounting system
• Assist with rent and assessment collection and maintain on-site records
• Assist with preparation of the annual budget
• Assist Manager and Health Care Coordinator with on-call duties
• In the absence of the Manager, assume the Manager’s duties
• Participate in the bi-weekly in-services, mandatory meetings, and coordinator meetings
• Comply with all regulations as they apply to assisted living certification
• Assist Manager with reviewing, balancing, and submitting all petty cash ledgers, with cash receipts, from coordinators for replenishment
• Work with the Health Care Coordinator and/or any outside home health agency to develop and review Service Plan Agreements, and set up medical assessments for new potential residents
• Minimum of 2 years of college education to 4 years of education in business/communications
• Computer literate (Excel, Publisher, Word, Cloud, EMAR)
• 2 years’ experience working in a hospitality and/or health care environment
• Must obtain chauffer’s license within 30 days
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies