ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop a professional relationship with domestic customer accounts
· Communicate with customers, sales representatives, distributors and production manager with any order updates
· Process quotations, purchases orders and other related information for order entry, and process customer’s claims
· Prepare and enter technical drawings, recommend potential products and services to customers
· Analyze customers’ needs and collaborate with management to develop customer accounts
· This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned.
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
· Must have the ability to sit at a desk using a computer for 8 or more hours per day; stand, kneel, walk and bend as required throughout the work day to accomplish various tasks
· Must be able to lift, pull, push or carry various types of light weight files or tools (approximately 10-50 pounds) and process accordingly.