To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5210 Ohio 741
Mason, OH 45040
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative
The Job Window • Mason, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window is looking for an Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative on behalf of our client, a sales and marketing firm, located in the Mason area. Our client specializes in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition for service-based Fortune 100 companies. This means you will be dealing with all consumers one on-one face to face in a retail setting.
THE ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION IS NOT D2D, B2B, OR 100% COMMISSION
Our client is a marketing firm willing to train entry level into management.
This firm provides opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. They focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
Our clients start all their sports minded consultants at the entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position in under a year. They do not believe in tenure or seniority, they promote to management those who get the job done.
As an Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative, you will enjoy:
- Excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from Fortune 100 clients
- Weekly bonuses and salary
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Paid training bonus and weekly leadership development meetings
- Team nights
- Travel opportunities
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative include:
- Training in management – Learn to manage a team and develop skills in customer service, marketing, and sales.
- Assisting in daily operations – Attend marketing and sales campaigns taking place in designated retail locations throughout Mason to market our client’s satellite TV services and increase sales in a designated territory.
- Assisting in Customer Retention – Educate customers on our client’s service offerings to acquire new customers, retain current ones, and encourage service upgrades.
- Assisting in increasing market share
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-functional team environment
- NO D2D, NO B2B, and NO telemarketing conducted!
Our client is looking for a competitive individual with a winning mentality who is willing to move up into management FAST.
Requirements of the Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative:
- Sports minded and Energetic team player
- Team captain ready to lead and train
- Superior student mentality
- Candidate who is serious about a long term career with a growing industry
- Candidate who is ready to grow from the ground up into one of our client’s next Market Managers!
If you think you have the sports minded and competitive drive to be our client’s 1st string consultant APPLY TODAY!
No experience necessary. Local candidates only. Full time position only!
Keywords: Entry Level Marketing and Sales Representative, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Retail, Business Development, Prospect Qualifying, Customer Acquisition, Direct Marketing (CRM).