ProLink is looking for an ICU Registered Nurse. If you are seeking employment with a company who prides itself on providing a family atmosphere, ProLink is the company for you! With a core focus on relationships with both our nurses and our clients, we look to be your link to your dream job.
As a ProLink Healthcare employee each candidate will have access to full healthcare benefits, premium hourly pay, direct weekly deposit, and excellent customer service from a FREE consultative approach.
Please respond to this posting with an updated resume if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or openings that may be similar.
· Responsibilities of the Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse:
- Perform the duties required of a Registered Nurse at all times
- Monitor post-op patients who are recovering from a surgical procedure
- Oversee vital signs- Administer medications
- Assess overall patient recovery
- Educate patients and their families on homecare instructions
Requirements of the Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse:
- Must have diploma, Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Most hold current NY RN license
- Must have two years of experience as a registered Nurse
- Must have experience in a Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Must have current AHA BLS and ACLS or be willing to re-certify
ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Basic Life Support