Are you in search of a rewarding career as a Restaurant General Manager for a company who will not only view and respect you as a professional, but will empower you to be successful? Then look no further and come join us at eegee's where you will be part of a winning team that provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting and unique atmosphere!
eegee's, an iconic Tucson brand is expanding and looking for all management positions from entry level on up. With the rapid growth we are planning, we need people with a lot of drive and passion to succeed. If you fit this profile and are interested in a growing career, this is the right place for you.
You will have a rewarding opportunity to play a crucial role in your company's success as you use your expertise thinking to achieve sales goals to improve profitability, as well as using your esteemed leadership skills to assist your team members in learning and growing beyond their essential job skills and responsibilities.
How do we do that, you ask? Simple! As a General Manager you will have a variety of essential functions and responsibilities that will keep you at the top of your game and have others looking up to you as an achieved leader! Don’t worry, we will be sure to give you the proper tools and training you need to succeed.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
· Ensure company culture is maintained.
· Provide daily operational excellence. Standards maintained.
· Provide ongoing leadership and direction to support company culture of inclusion, guest satisfaction and profitability.
· Ensure guest service is provided at the highest level, demonstrating and modeling a culture that benefits team members, the company and its guests.
· Post a weekly schedule that meets the labor goals set by the budget.
· Monitor in store accounts receivable including cash operations and ensure that proper procedures are in place to limit loss.
· Timely submission of required financial numbers accurately.
· Review financials in a timely manner and provide feedback to improve.
· Achieve sales goals and profitability for the restaurant as budgeted.
· Implement new products and operational changes as directed.
· Manage multiple tasks with various outlines, including staff development, hiring, management development and other assigned projects.
· Effectively identify and work to solve problems that are or will impact the brand and operations in a negative manner.
· Demonstrate effective communication, support and connection with departments to ensure efficiencies in people and services.
URL blocked - click to apply· Ensure the restaurant work environment is safe for both guests and team members.
URL blocked - click to apply
Do you have the knowledge, skills and abilities to champion this role? Do you have an understanding of restaurant operations and budget controls? Are proficient in more than one area of responsibility with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills? Are you self-driven to succeed and have the ability to communicate effectively? Do you hold standards to the highest level in all areas of what great customer service truly encompasses, and in the appearance of your store and your team? If you can say yes to all of these, then you’re on the right track!
Competitive starting salary
Free meals and uniforms
Quarterly bonus (Salaried positions only)
Paid Sick Leave
Paid Personal and Vacation Time Off
Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee discounts with local merchants
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Understanding of restaurant operations
- Ability to oversee store operations
- At least 2 years as a restaurant manager
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- QSR management experience
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback