RSR North America has an excellent opportunity available for a Sales Manager. The purpose of the Sales Manager position is to profitably execute company sales objectives for finished products and by-products; ensure customer contract compliance; maintain good customer relationships and customer satisfaction; and manage commercial and market risks. This position will be based out of the corporate office in Dallas, TX, and reports to the Vice President of Sales. The Sales Manager will assist senior management in creating and administering policies by performing the following duties:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Previous mining and metals industry. Lead, copper, zinc.
· Draft, negotiate, and execute customer contracts.
· Maintain customer relationships by resolving issues and ensuring high customer satisfaction, using all the resources of the company.
· Develop new customer accounts.
· Support, direct, and coach the inside sales team.
· Develop and execute detailed sales objectives, targets and strategies.
· Gather, analyze, and distribute market intelligence, including information on customers, competitors, regulatory environment, imports, trade associations, and other internal and external sources.
· Prepare detailed performance reports.
· Maintain and manage expense account records.
· Represent the company at industry association meetings and other functions.
· Act as liaison between Sales and other departments.
· Participate in budget and business plan preparation.
· Develop and implement Technical Sales plans and strategies. Support and direct company technical resources to fulfill Technical Sales objectives.
· Manage and execute by-product sales strategies and agreements.
· Comply with company hedging policies and requirements.
· Participate in creating and administering company policies, objectives, and goals.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· 5+ years of sales and management experience, preferably in the metals industry
· Ability to travel 25%
RSR North America is a business professional organization with a positive work/life balance, competitive salary, and excellent benefits package for our employees. Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision coverages, life insurance, 401(k) plan, pension plan, vacation and sick leave, and continuing education assistance.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training