Silver Tree Residential, LLC is one of the fastest growing property management companies in the industry. We were formed in 2009 to operate a portfolio of apartment communities that now consists of 62 properties, spanning 21 states, totaling over 8,600 units. Silver Tree Residential, LLC exists to provide the highest quality operations in senior and family housing communities.
Silver Tree Residential, LLC is looking for a dedicated and experienced APARTMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER to join our progressively growing team. To ensure Silver Tree Residential, LLC gets the best candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package. In addition, we offer a variety of professional development programs and learning opportunities to enhance your overall knowledge of the industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the Community Director, assume responsibility for all phases of operation of the property, including but not limited to the general administration and maintenance of the physical asset.
- Assist in preparation of leases and other management forms. Properly review and process all applications for residency, verification, move-in, and re-certification.
- Post collections to the computerized property management system and monitor it with up to date data entry.
- Assist in hiring, managing and training the best quality staff.
- Effectively negotiate contracts with outside vendors to the property’s best interest.
- Manage HUD compliance at all levels of the property’s operation.
Qualified candidates will receive a competitive pay and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, guaranteed holiday bonus, and much more!
For more information, please visit our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Apartment Assistant Manager.
Silver Tree Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Qualified candidates will have:
- MUST HAVE APARTMENT EXPERIENCE
- Experience in an affordable community with knowledge of current HUD guidelines is a plus
- Accomplished interpersonal skills; capable of dealing effectively with employees, residents, vendors and co-workers
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and customer service skills