Manufacturing Tech – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift-Direct Hire
Express is looking for a Manufacturing Tech to start immediately with a company in Hillsborough, NJ.
Our client offers the following for permanent employees:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
· Disability Coverage
· Life and Accident Insurance Coverage
· 401 K
· Paid Vacations
· Employee Discounts and more!
The Manufacturing Tech is responsible for both running production lines when needed and making maintenance and technical decisions with exceptional knowledge of how the decisions will impact financial, quality and safety metrics; understanding and adhering to guidelines in the employee handbook and complying with regulatory requirements, company / plant policies, procedures, and rules in his/ her area of responsibility.
The Manufacturing Tech must be able to independently perform most assignments. This is a skilled position that requires prior experience with packaging lines, equipment and processes.
What We Look for in a Manufacturing Tech:
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a team based manufacturing environment; on high speed packaging equipment preferred
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends and mandatory overtime as needed
- Must be knowledgeable of preventative maintenance techniques and have the ability to develop and work PM crew to improve preventive maintenance programs from vendor manuals
- Ability to lead safety improvements through personal commitment and procedures is required
- Knowledge of industrial safety procedures and regulations is a requirement
- Strong mechanical maintenance, electrical maintenance, or reliability maintenance background is desired Welding and Machining is a plus
- Application and facilitation of continuous improvement tools, TPM, 5S, FMEA, etc.
- Demonstrated competency in attention to detail, accuracy, work standards, initiative and managing work
- Must have strong communication skills and command of English, both verbal and written
- Proficient with computers, software, and data processing
- Must have working knowledge of OSHA requirements as they pertain to maintenance activities
- Must be able to perform duties with minimal/no direct supervision
- Must successfully complete an internal training program according to position's curriculum
- Packaging Operator regularly works an eight (8) hour shift - overtime (including weekend work) is common and required.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends and mandatory overtime as needed.
- Frequent lifting of tools and equipment up to 50lbs. is required.
- Frequent reaching, bending, twisting, turning in performance of duties.
- Walking, standing and climbing stairs and crossovers are common.
- Work is indoors and temperatures are seasonably normal for factory/production operations.
- Proper use of PPE is always required.
Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Email blocked - click to apply
- Call our office 732 738 4440
- Visit our office located at 1090 King Georges Post Road, Edison NJ 08837.Building 3, Suite 305 any week day between 9am-330pm.
Packaging And Labeling