Title: Customer Service Advocate I
Location: Columbia, SC 29219
Duration: 11 Months assignment(onsite)
Shift- Monday through Friday
- Provides prompt, accurate, thorough, and courteous responses to all customer inquiries.
- Performs research as needed to resolve inquiries. •65% Ensures effective customer relations by responding accurately, timely and courteously to telephone, written, web, or walk-in inquiries. Accurately documents inquiries.
- 15% Initiates or processes adjustments or performs other research as needed to resolve inquiries.
- Coordinates with other departments to resolve problems.
- Responds to, research and/or assists with priority inquiries and special projects as required by management.
- 10% Provides feedback to management regarding customer problems, questions and needs.
- Maintains accurate records on complaints and/or other customer comments, and makes recommendations for changes to management.
- Follows through on complaints until resolved or reports to management as needed.
- 5% Maintains basic knowledge of quality work instructions and company policies.
- Assists with process improvements through the recommendation of changes in procedures and techniques discovered during daily operations. Maintains all departmental productivity, quality, and timeliness standards.
- 5% Identifies and promptly reports and/or refers suspected fraudulent activities and system errors to the appropriate departments.
- Required Skills and Abilities: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong human relations and organizational skills. Ability to handle high-stress situations.
- Good judgment skills. Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and operate multiple computer systems effectively and efficiently.
- Required Software and Other Tools: Basic computer operating skills.
- Standard office equipment. Preferred Software and Other Tools: Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software. Work Environment: Typical office environment.
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent Required Work Experience: None Preferred Education: Associate Degree Preferred Work Experience: 2 years of customer service or call center experience.
- Audio Equipments
- Business Process Improvement
- Call Centers