To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AV Service Technician
STONE Resource Group • Denver, CO
Posted 2 months ago
STONE's industry-leading client is in search of an audio/visual service specialist to join its growing team! This position is ideal for those who are motivated to grow professionally in a customer-focused environment.
· Configure A/V equipment such as control systems (Crestron/AMX/Extron), Audio DSPs, matrix switchers, codec’s.
· Demonstrate superior troubleshooting and break/fix abilities.
· Obtain and Maintain industry certifications.
· Properly manage call times and provide thorough documentation in CRM pertaining to the call and resolution.
· Ability to obtain RMA information and requirements from manufacturers.
· Review schematic designs using Bluebeam.
· Engage with Project Engineers, Project Managers, Programmers, and Technicians to produce quality results.
· Provide excellent customer service, insuring a satisfactory experience for customers by solving problems in a friendly, timely manner.
· Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
· 2 Years of experience in the professional audio/visual integration field.
· Experience configuring Crestron and/or AMX Systems.
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Advanced MS Excel skills.