At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Specialist who is ready to take on a wide variety of sales responsibilities. This position will sit here in our corporate office and be supported by a strong team, made up of our Sales and Marketing Specialist as well as our President and Senior Vice President who are strongly involved in the sales process. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of Bevara. The successful Sales Specialist will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
· Assist in creating and implementing sales initiatives
· Track sales data - Develop and monitor performance indicators - Quotas/Goals set weekly/quarterly/yearly.
· Monitor personal sales performance - Provide data and guidelines to assist the sales team, keep record of sale trends, manage sales tracking tools, and report on important information
· Suggest sales process improvements
· Identify and attain new business accounts
· Comfortable with presenting, negotiating, and forging solid relationships with customers, which improve sales and increase customer base
· Interact with account managers to develop specific sales strategies based on current trend and past successes
· Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Highly driven and ambitious
· Self-starter who is motivated to succeed
· High school diploma required. Degree in business, marketing, or related fields preferred
· 1- 3 years prior sales experience preferred
· Familiarity with the operations of CRM systems
· Punctual, highly organized, and capable of meeting deadlines
· Ability to think and perform well under pressure- highly adaptive and flexible
· Strong customer service and communication skills – both verbal and written
· High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes
· Eager to meet new and existing clients – friendly and outgoing
· Demonstrate strong computer skills
About Bevara’s Benefits
· Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
· Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered, with company match
· Company provided life insurance plan
· PTO (Paid Time Off)
· Paid holidays
· Educational assistance
· An unbeatable work environment
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects