To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 Lakeforest Blvd
MONTGOMRY VLG, MD 20877
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Small Business Specialist
Project Manager USA, Inc. • MONTGOMRY VLG, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Job Description / Responsibilities
· Prospect, cold call, network and develop new business opportunities within the small business banking community, within a specific territory.
· Be well versed in all company’s products and services to ensure relationship building opportunities
· Be the face of the company in the community and take an appropriate leadership role
· Keep abreast of changing business trends that impact the Small Business segment and translate those trends into business opportunities
· Actively deepens existing customer relationships through routine calling activity and develops new Small Business Banking relationship opportunities through business development activities.
· Responsibilities include originating scored credit requests up to $250,000 (with Equipment Finance lending up to $500,000) and selling Small Business products/services such as business deposit products, treasury management products, business credit cards and payment solutions, as well as all other suitable solutions as appropriate.
· To meet or exceed the sales production goals.
· Appropriately handles Small Business Banking customer service issues in assigned portfolio.
· Actively manages relationships with branch and business line partners and refers clients to Small Business Banking partners and/or other U.S. Bancorp areas for additional needs.
Qualification, Skills & Certification
· Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
· One to three years of outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry
· Minimum one year retail sales or customer service experience - in person or over the phone required,
· Experience in Cash handling
· Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer
· Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills
· Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
· Self motivated, assertive, performs well in a team environment to service customers
· Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures
· Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to customers
· Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
· Strong product and new business development/b2b sales skills
· Thorough knowledge of all applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
· Excellent customer service and community relations skills
· Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong outbound telephone sales skills
· Must be passionate about outside sales and expect to spend 50% - 80% of their time prospecting
· Proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships and meeting or exceeding sales goals
· Proven sales skills and client management experience
· Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends
· Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis
· Capable of partnering and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)