· Looking for a more Technical Operations Analyst.
· The candidate will be part of a team performing Application monitoring using the App-Dynamics tool. As well, will contribute to incident and problem management, IT application and business team communications of problems with the business systems.
· Knowledge and experience with App-Dynamics needed. An understanding of Java/J2EE application architecture and their components.
· Shell or Bash scripting required.
· Knowledge of scheduling systems a big plus, specifically R11 (Auto-Sys) and CA-7This position is responsible for functional and process requirements for projects, enhancements and systems support.
· This includes all phases of System Development Lifecycle: initial idea development, requirements capture, process design, application development, testing, and implementation.
· This position will require the individual to develop a good understanding of the business functions and processes and use this knowledge to be proactive in seeking to produce a lean and optimized design.
- Ensure a common understanding between IT and the business, translating business and technical language wherever needed
- Develop test plans, write test cases, perform tests, track progress for assigned workload and report on overall progress to management
- Understand and adopt IT technologies in accordance with Enterprise Architecture direction
- Develop and implement code in multiple environments
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience
· Prior experience as a technical business analyst
· Excellent Communication Skills (oral, written, and facilitation)
· Knowledge of business analysis, quality assurance, and workflow tools and/or practices
· Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, and Documentation* Analytical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
· Knowledge of VISIO, Microsoft Excel required
· Strong understanding of the financial services industry required