To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
410 West Lagrange Road
Hanover, IN 47243
- Phone: 812-866-2625
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Hanover Nursing Center • Hanover, IN
Posted 2 months ago
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Hanover Nursing Center, a skilled nursing facility located in Hanover, Indiana, is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide direct personal care and perform restorative nursing approaches on residents under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse.
Essential Job Functions
- Gives personal care and assistance to residents as needed to assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Documents daily as required for position, (e.g., Vital Signs, meal consumption, BM’s, ADL’s, etc.)
- Observes Residents' health concerns and reports abnormalities to charge nurse
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by the Licensed Nurse, Director of Nursing/Assistant Director of Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate in good-standing in state of employment.
- Current CPR Certification and Previous geriatric experience a plus.
- Long-Term Care experience a plus.
Recent Graduates are welcome to apply!