To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Eastern New Mexico, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Manager
Confidential • South Eastern New Mexico, NM
Posted 5 days ago
Our South Eastern New Mexico dealership is looking for an experienced Parts Manager to add to our dynamic service team.
The Parts Manager strives to return a satisfactory profit on the dealership’s investment in parts inventory. Parts managers accomplish their objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, display and advertising.
- Properly staffing the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff.
- Maintaining an orderly workplace.
- Creating and overseeing an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Working with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Establishing competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Determining appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Reviewing sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.
- Parts managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- At least 1 year of experience in an automotive parts department.
- Sales experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment