Immediate need for a talented Strategic Sourcing Manager with one of our Security Solutions provider client.
This is a Direct Hire/FTE opportunity and is located in Coppell, TX . Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 20-26562
Our client is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Strategic Sourcing Manager 1.
The position of Strategic Sourcing Manager 1 will lead complex, high value local, country or global level IT sourcing projects, activities & contract negotiations for various IT service and product categories that may include IT professional services, IT implementation and IT Products (Software, Hardware, Network, SaaS, IaaS), IT capital equipment and other direct or indirect requirements. This role will primarily be responsible for local or global IT category strategy development and execution, conducting strategic sourcing events and negotiating acceptable terms and conditions with Suppliers according to Brink's approved processes and to mitigate risk to Brink's satisfaction. The candidate will perform data analytics and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders and other Strategic Sourcing team members / leaders to meet stakeholder supply market requirements, create value, ensure process compliance and drive negotiated cost savings and avoidances. Candidate should have experience in high value / complex contract management, strategic sourcing, supplier and senior level stakeholder relationship management. This position collaborates with Strategic Sourcing, IT, Finance, Legal, various operational departments and Brink's executive leadership to advance the company's strategic sourcing processes and strengthen our supply market solutions to meet company goals.
- Perform complex country / global data analytics to identify opportunities to drive value through improved supply market solutions.
- Develop, communicate and execute complex category sourcing strategies at a local, regional or global level.
- Plan and execute strategic sourcing events according to Brink's Strategic Sourcing Processes. Track and report annualized savings according to Brink's Strategic Sourcing policies and procedures. .
- Provide Strategic Sourcing project leadership and support to achieve assigned country, regional and global operations initiatives and savings targets
- Track and report progress against assigned strategic sourcing and specific global cost savings initiatives. Provide support and updates to Strategic Sourcing, operational and executive leadership on emerging opportunities/risks.
- Partner with suppliers to establish volume agreements that take advantage of economies of scale and leverage Brink's spend on a local / regional level.
- Work collaboratively with senior and executive stakeholders, business partners, operational leaders, and the Strategic Sourcing team to resolve problems with contract interpretation and vendor performance measurement
- Ensure that required reporting, accounting, contractual, and legal standards are maintained.
- Special projects and other associated duties to support the global Strategic Sourcing organization, as assigned
- Provide leadership to other Strategic Sourcing team members as required.
(Type of work experience, minimum skills, type of degree, etc.)
(Each Minimum Qualification has to be quantified and cannot be subjective.
Quantify by listing how many years of experience are required (e.g. 3 years of Java, 2 years of team management, Bachelor's Degree, certifications, etc)
- Minimum of 8 years' indirect strategic sourcing experience in a large, global company environment.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience negotiating highly complex contract terms in a high spend, multi-country environment.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience utilizing global spend analytics to identify strategic sourcing opportunities.
- Senior / executive level stakeholder relationship management experience.
- Experience in complex or technical indirect category strategy development and execution in a high spend global environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated project leadership
Our client is a leading Security Solutions provider and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.