For immediate consideration, call Toney at
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Driving CDL A
with the subject line "CDL A" TEMP TO PERM
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs and industries. We also offer various benefits packages to eligible associates.
Seeking candidates for a CDL A Driver with Flatbed Truck Experience
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- DOT CERTIFIED
- Flexible Hours
- Good MVR
- Perform all duties assigned by the Foreman and follow instructions to ensure the safety of the entire team.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to work with a team is essential
- Able to drive for a long period of time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Reliable mode of transportation required
- Ability to occasionally lift 50- 225 lbs.
Job Description To be eligible for the Delivery Driving position you must have a valid driver's license, a clean motor vehicle report, and at least 21 years of age or older. In addition you will need to have a minimum of 1 year of experience with a 24 FT Box Truck. DOT Certification is required. Labor is involved with the driving position. Expect to be picking up furniture.
Duties and responsibilities Skilled requirements include , furniture prep, assembly and inspection, and certification/license, F endorsement
- Detail all product for customer satisfaction
- Assist in the loading and unloading of furniture and accessories on and off trucks
- Review paperwork to ensure that all product has been pulled and ready for delivery
- Prepare Inter-Store Transfers (IST’s)
- Review product against sales orders
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Review product for store pick-ups and stock transfers for accuracy and correct paperwork
- Assumes the responsibility of incoming merchandise
- Receive all incoming product by opening and reviewing contents for quantity and condition
- Understand internal control procedures for process of receiving product against purchase orders and packing slips and actions to reconcile
- Review drivers for returned merchandise
- Return of damages/defective product
- Ensure that all product to be sent back to vendor is properly packaged and all corresponding paperwork is attached
- Comply with all safety regulations established by company
- Data entry
- Other duties as assign
- Required to work outdoors in all primary job functions.
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to lift 51-200 lbs. occasionally
Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm