To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Full Time
IMMEDIATE HIRE • Buffalo, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Marketing/Sales/Customer Consultants Needed
Grow both personally and professionally in a face paced company which maximizes on talents.
Development and training of individuals from the ground up, starting with entry level sales and marketing. Candidate promotions are based effort, not seniority or office politics. Our training staff utilizes structured week by week checklist/progress reports to ensure that each person is growing at a comfortable pace with the proper training and leadership.
- Test marketing new promotions and incentives.
- Consulting with customers based on leads provided by the client.
- Personalize the customer experience and help upgrade services and lower price points.
- Daily Individualized Training, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Client Feedback.
Are you passionate? Are you accountable? Do you believe that you should succeed based on your results?
Do you enjoy seeing others flourish around you? Do you respect competition? Do you like training and structure?
If so, we'd love to speak further. We will be screening candidates and moving forward with those who shine. If you are selected, you will be receiving an email from our office. We look forward to growing with you!
Management Training Program
- Paid Training
- Base Draw + Competitive Commissions + Bonus'
- Entry Level ($400-$800 weekly)
- Training Managers ($700-$1300 weekly)
- Assistant Managers ($1,000-$1,500 weekly)
- Managers ($1,500-$2,500 weekly)
Learn all facets of sales, marketing, customer service, and business management in our all-access Management Training program! Fresh Trendy
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team