99 Exposures is planning a large-scale expansion for this year and is in need of competitive, sports-minded Customer Service Representatives to join their community outreach team in the Houston area immediately.
99 Exposure provides complete training, competitive pay and great perks. Please note all openings are entry-level and ideal for college graduates or individuals looking for a career change.
- Providing product and service information to consumers
- Troubleshooting account issues
- Liaison between client and consumer to promote strong and lasting relationships
- Work in a team-based environment
- Exhibit extreme professionally on behalf of our clients
- Participate in daily training sessions and attend Upper Management/Client meetings
Strong communication skills
Excellent student mentality
Uncontested work ethic and ambition
Positive outlook and solution-oriented
2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or relative background
This is an entry level position: We are looking for someone that is trainable!
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sports-Minded Customer Service Representative
entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, b2b, b2c, consumer, consumer products, telecommunications, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training, wireless, outside sales
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Relationship Building