· We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide a wide variety of clerical and staff support services to support department processes and reporting requirements in accordance with company policies, practices and procedures.
· Create/update Word documents or Excel spreadsheets.
· General office duties, which could include create shipping documents, process invoices, filing, opening mail, receive visitors, answer phone calls, provide assistance or direct to the appropriate dept. or person; exercise discretion and interpretive judgment with outside vendors.
· Create, review & arrange manifests into packages; and confirm destinations on manifests.
· Assist Sales and Field Technical Services with paperwork, invoicing and customer communications.
· Mail and Ship packages USPS, UPS, FEDEX as well as stuff & seal mailings.
· Education equivalent to graduation from High School, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating the ability to provide the highest level of customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
· Six months or more experience in an office environment.
· Demonstrates excellent working knowledge of computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel and Word, and Outlook.
· Basic office knowledge of Filing, computer, excel, word, typing
6 month contract
M-F 8am - 6PM