Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Master’s Degree in the field of Social Welfare or Marriage and Family Therapy, or doctorate in psychology or related field; Licensure preferred.
- Minimum of four years experience in the field of mental health and/or substance addictions.
- Strong working knowledge of Medi-Cal documentation and requirements.
- Outstanding clinical review skills
- Strong training, project management, and team-building skills
- Able to behave with sensitivity, tact, politeness and responsiveness with staff and clients
- Detail oriented with excellent time management, organizational, written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation, and computer skills
- Knowledge of trauma informed services, housing first and harm reduction methodologies.
- Experience providing administrative and clinical supervision
- Contract and quality assurance experience
- Current valid CA Driver’s License.
- Combination of field and office environment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend; occasionally lift or carry up to 35 lbs.
- On occasion walk or drive to different local sites
- Will necessitate working in busy and loud environments
- Will be exposed to elements like cold, heat, dust, noise and odor
- May need to bend, stoop, twist and sit throughout the day
Responsibilities Common To All Agency Employees
- Maintain a safe work environment and confidentiality at all times
- Be proactive, creative, and flexible in determining, evaluating, researching, and resolving issues
- Organize and prioritize multiple activities to meet all external and internal deadlines
- Maintain professional demeanor that reflects positively on the agency
- Demonstrate respect and courtesy toward others
- Able to thrive in a work environment emphasizing teamwork and collaboration
- Respond promptly in all aspects of communication
- Work with minimum supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
The People Concern is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the most qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, credit history, sexual orientation, arrest and court record, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or other applicable laws.