Maintenance Technician duties and responsibilities
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain and repair plumbing and heating components
- Prepare, prime, and paint building interior and exterior surfaces
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers.
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts and other building systems
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Complie with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Document work performance and materials procurement as directed
Maintenance Technician background
mechanical or electrical background
multi-craft is a plus
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Aegis Worldwide is a recruiting firm specializing in Manufacturing, Engineering, and Corporate Talent skillsets. We currently have offices in Indianapolis (HQ), Chicago, Cleveland, and Detroit. Our recruiting team has successfully filled a wide variety of positions, including everything from a CEO down to entry level skilled labor. We have done placements within the Automotive, Medical Device, Plastics, Building Products, Accounting, Chemical, Foods, Flavoring, Plastics, Consumer Products, Utilities, Steels, Metals, Finance, Containers, and Pharmaceutical industries, but are not just limited to these industries.
View the full profile
Our recruiting team focuses on finding the right candidates for our clients, and we utilize a variety of methods to find those candidates. From industry leaders to smaller organizations, we work closely with all our clients to find the best talent to fit their needs.