To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2940 East La Jolla Street
Anaheim, CA 92806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Site Support Coordinator
Innovative Water Care • Anaheim, CA
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Deliver general administrative assistance to the Anaheim office. Follow specific process and procedures to provide various office activities, as examples:
- Answer and screen calls
- Prepare outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail
- Process documents to include sorting, photocopying, filing, and records maintenance (paper and system)
- Support billing activities by issuing invoices and recording data
- Create purchase requisitions and purchase orders in SAP
- Coordinate requests to shipping companies for equipment pickup and returns
- Prepare monthly reports to customers using MS Access and other software applications
- Maintain monthly chemical use reports for submission to county authorities using various MS Office templates
- Maintain data in SAP relative to goods received, and close associated Purchase Orders for vendor payment
- Prepare quotes and orders from vendors for management review
- Resolve administrative customer complaints and assign other types of complaints to staff for resolution
- Coordinate temporary labor vendor engagement
- Update and file vendor contracts
- Setup new customer accounts in SAP
- Screen bids opportunities for review by Sales management
- Maintain documentation and information due to agencies for business licenses
- Record cash allotments, payments, and receipts
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of directly relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency with office desktop applications, to include the Microsoft suite of software and SAP; MS Access is a plus