RNs COVID-19 Tracer/Testing
Full Time/ Temp
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Calling all RNs! We are looking for RNs to work in COVID-19 testing sites. Recent graduates are welcome!
This is a one year project and an opportunity to help New York! Come and join our team as we continue to provide NYC with frontline heroes!
Reporting to the Testing Site Operational Lead and Clinical Leadership, the Registered Nurse interacts with patients, ensuring that any clinical questions that they have are answered.
• Adhere to infection control procedures at all times.
• Perform diagnostic COVID-19 testing on patients according to laboratory collection standards
• Coordinate with providers, registration, navigators, and other staff to resolve problems; contact patients if needed to share information
• Provide timely, routine care to patients according to the defined clinical workflow
• Support site-level efforts to maintain a positive patient experience for New Yorkers getting tested for COVID-19. Qualifications and Experience: Candidate must be licensed in the State of New York as a Registered Nurse, be reliable for independent work, be able to lead change as part of a collaborative team. 6 months of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute or ambulatory setting.
• Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations; • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, transparency and accountability in all work products; and Keen attention to detail, flexibility and an enthusiastic work ethic.
• Experience working with Epic EMR
Opportunities in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island
Join a team that puts you first. Hand in hand helping New York!
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail
Electronic Medical Record