We are recruiting for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk for a large international Firm with over 22,000 employees in 35 countries and 165 production facilities around the world. The Receiving Clerk receives and inspects incoming materials and parts for conformance to specifications and accuracy. All details are entered into the software system so good computer skills are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· * Ensures incoming part quantities received matches purchase orders and packing list information
** Performs dock to stock inspection of incoming parts when necessary
· * Maintains proper documentation of incoming materials and parts received
· * Performs other tasks as requested by supervisor
·* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work or military experience
· ** Strong attention to detail
· * Strong math and organizational skills
· * Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· 1 One year experience receiving/inspecting product in a manufacturing environment preferred. Team members thrive in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment, where they wear multiple hats and continually develop and learn.
Some benefits included in our excellent benefit package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a generous 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual
Calls to Paula King at
Attention To Detail