To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Jacki McMahan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Johnson Service Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative
Johnson Service Group Inc. has an immediate opening for a Bilingual or Non-bilingual Customer Service Rep for our client located in Atlanta (near Perimeter mall). This is a contract to hire opportunity with competitive pay.
Customer Service Representative Description:
The position of Customer Care Coordinator entails being the primary customer support for our contact-center. The position demands outstanding reliability and follow-through and requires excellent communication skills including telephone and active listening skills, efficient problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, the ability type and talk at the same time, delegate effectively, and excellent organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be a highly self- motivated individual who can work well with little to no supervision and is a reliable, knowledgeable, resourceful, flexible, service-oriented professional.
Customer Service Rep Responsibilities
The Customer Service Rep will partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document and monitor any and all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
Problem Resolution: A big part of maintaining the relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the Customer Service Rep.
Responsiveness: The Customer Service Rep will provide responsive, timely telephone, chat and email support. The Customer Service Rep shall personally act as the single, point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of contact center experience
- Schedule – must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays as required
- Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context,
- Experience working in a contact center metrics driven environment
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate under tight pressure
- Experience working in the automotive industry +
- Pay Rate: 16-17/HR
***Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW!!!***