Retail Client Account Representative - Retail Customer Service / Sales Support
We are looking for customer service focused candidates to apply for our Retail Client Account Representative position! We are looking for someone who can guide our campaigns to the next level through creative ideas, supportive teamwork, and innovative account leadership!
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Client Account Representative:
- Retails Client Account Representatives will work on our sales and marketing campaigns, and serve as the primary liaison between clients and their respective customer base. We represent household names in telecommunications, technology and wireless services.
- Retail Client Account Representatives will master the customer support and sales models through strategic classroom training, continuing education conferences and talent networking. This will include the presentation, closing impulse factors and campaign product knowledge.
- Retail Client Account Representatives will learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. These skills include public speaking, discipline, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
- No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentorship.
- We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, and face to face sales.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
- Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.
Lux Solutions Offers:
- Competitive Pay, Commission + Bonuses
- Comprehensive Training
- Leadership Training
- A Management Development Program
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Time Management
- Fast Track Career Growth
- Company Travel Opportunities
- Team Building Environment
- Opportunities FOR a 401K Plan
- Company Events
- Performance Bonuses
- Opportunity for Advancement