PSCI has two Senior Statistician contract openings for a large pharma client. Initial contracts are for 1 year and the roles can be 100% remote.
• Biometrics & Information Sciences (B&I) drives good design to generate data needed for quality decision making. B&I’s goal is to deliver value to the pipeline by excellence in delivery, improving decision making, and engaging and shaping the external environment whilst accessing and implementing innovative solutions.
• TA Statistics is the group that oversees and delivers all the statistical and programming contribution to design, decision-making, interpretations and communication internally and externally for the TA portfolio of projects and is engaged in shaping the TA external environment.
• To lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation of AZ products.
• Leadership to statistical staff on the product world-wide so that all work is carried out with regards to AZ standards and external regulations
- Through partnership with experts, developing design options and providing high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Quantifying the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile.
- Setting the standards (and enforcing compliance) for statistical work within the product;
- Holding CRO/Partners accountable for the high quality standards of their deliverables;
• Represent AZ and Statistics to Health Authorities and Reimbursement/Payer Organizations for specific projects/indications;
• Promote, investigate, develop and implement novel statistical approaches, for relevant statistical issues and/or regulatory guidance and/or value demonstration.
• Develop relationships with international opinion leaders, consultants and collaborative groups.
• Mentor/coach and support the education and training of Statistics staff in the technical arena
• Expert Leadership role able to lead and direct project work
• Accountable for the statistical work on the product world-wide
Clinical Trial 1-3 experience
5+ years of Statistician experience