To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winfield, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse/ RN
Premier Healthcare Management • Winfield, IL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Winfield Woods is looking for qualified, experienced and Illinois licensed Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team of professionals. Experience in long term care preferred.
The Registered Nurses (RN). is responsible for managing the residents’ health plan and supervising the day-to-day resident care activities during the shift. Both care management and supervisory responsibilities must be executed in accordance with state and federal regulations and facility policies and procedures.
Benefits: Enjoy the following benefits working for us:
- Holiday Pay - including Martin Luther King Day
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary insurance benefits such as STD, LTD, and life insurance options
- Time off benefits
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least 2 years recent/current Registered Nurse experience
- Current CPR certification - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association