To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Dayton, OH 45402
Dayton, OH 45402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Retail Sales Trainee
The Job Window • Dayton, OH
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Junior Retail Sales Trainee on behalf of our client, a fast-growing, profitable retail marketing firm specializing in bridging the gap between high-profile clients and their consumers in the Dayton area. Our client provides personalized marketing and consulting services to their large portfolio of clients and they have recently signed on with their largest client to date!
Our client is expecting unprecedented growth in the upcoming year and they are in immediate need of a Junior Retail Sales Trainee who can provide excellent customer service, establish a strong client base, and grow existing sales.
This firm has built the foundation of their business on a commitment to their employees. Great business starts with a great team, and our client is committed to providing each team member with the resources they need to grow. As a Junior Retail Sales Trainee, you’ll receive full training with one of our client’s national managers to help you learn how to grow and lead the business. Their commitment to their team fosters and environment where team members can achieve their full potential and foster the company’s success.
Responsibilities of the Junior Retail Sales Trainee:
- Interact directly with consumers in a retail environment, inform them about benefits of clients’ services, and recommend services to facilitate solution-oriented customer service.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, surpass customer and client expectations, and create a positive brand experience that encourages customer loyalty.
- Participate in all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Work with Retail Sales & Marketing Manager to successfully launch new retail marketing campaigns and inspect post-launch to improve results.
- Maintain up-to-date brand knowledge and ensure that other team members are properly trained on new services to sell with confidence.
Qualifications of the Junior Retail Sales Trainee:
- Experience in marketing, product demonstrations and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support an asset.
- Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure to Google Inc. products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt do different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Access to reliable transportation preferred
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. Apply today! Submit a copy of your resume for consideration.