CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking a Plant Manager/Chemical Engineer for Norfolk, VA . Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Direct hire opportunity!
- Excellent schedule!
- Excellent work environment!
Do You Enjoy?
- Chemical Engineering?
- Opportunities at career advancement in your respective field?
If so, Speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still speak to a recruiter! We have many openings that we would like to discuss with you!
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 2 years of direct supervisory experience
- Must have knowledge of chemical processes, equipment, and manufacturing technologies
- Must have knowledge of piping systems, pumps, and instrumentation
- Prefer: Experience with reactor operations and or refinery or distillation operations
- Basic computer skills and written communication via mobile devices
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures for electrical and mechanical systems and instrumentation
- Knowledge of utility operations incl. electrical distribution, fire suppression, water and boiler operations
- Knowledge of EHS (Safety, Health, and Environmental regulations and concepts
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Strong Leadership and training skills
- Ability to tolerate the temperature extremes in the region
- Ability to work variable schedule, incl. evenings, nights and weekends
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
- Chemical Engineer
- Chemical Process Plant
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Manager