To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Tim Barus
- Phone: 702-449-5747
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
OPC (Off Site Marketing Agent)
Diamond Resorts • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Off Property Contact – Marketing Agent
Are you ready for a new career challenge?
Diamond Resorts is currently interviewing enthusiastic professionals who are looking for a career change in the exciting and challenging world of vacation ownership. Our Off property Contact marketing agents get to experience a unique work environment which allows them to travel, attend events, and engage with future owners. At Diamond Resorts, we provide the training and resources for you to become successful. What is needed are friendly, competitive individuals with the drive to help others.
What Are We Looking For?
· Charismatic and goal oriented individuals
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to present information confidently in a public setting
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times
What We Have to Offer:
· Hourly vs Commission
· Full Benefits Package
· Opportunity for growth and success
· Team Member Discounts Available
Apply via our direct link: https://diamond.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=CM-000032&lang=en
Who is Diamond Resorts?
Our team is made up of nearly 8,000+ talented team members who deliver unforgettable vacation experiences to members, owners and guests around the globe each and every day. Our teams have a passion for hospitality, customer service, and steadily go above and beyond expectations. We strive to hire goal oriented, passionate, and diverse individuals who can continue to grow within the Diamond Family.
Diamond Resorts™ is an equal opportunity employer
Under general supervision, the Off Property Contact (OPC) works within a specific location, speaking to and soliciting the public to attend a Vacation Ownership presentation. The OPC is responsible for pre-qualifying the prospective clients to ensure that they meet the established guidelines and providing them with the proper documentation to attend the presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Books qualified prospects for a Vacation Ownership presentation or alternate marketing options.
· Maintains the site minimum standard for production, bounce back sales, and budgeted volume per month.
· Learns and delivers a branded and scripted marketing pitch.
· Books and sells area activities to customers according to business needs, and as directed by manager.
· Provides guests with site and area information upon request.
· Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
· Remains current on all area attractions, events, and dining options.
· Knows home resort and all amenities offered to members, owners, and guests.
· Reports all negative customer experiences to management.
· Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted production and budgeted Volume per Guest (VPG) with management.
· Responsible for attending all staff meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
· Performs accurate accounting and reporting of all shift(s) details as directed by manager.
· Responsible for completing all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
· Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the ability to understand and follow both oral and written instruction as well as have knowledge of and properly use Standard English and follows office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external Customers.
· Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
· Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or establish timeframes.
· Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
· Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages and discounts.