ARE YOU OUTGOING? ENERGETIC? DO YOU ENJOY ASSISTING OTHERS?
PrideStaff is searching for an outgoing, energetic, driven Customer Care Specialist for an opportunity in Gainesville, Virginia. The successful candidate embodies a customer-focused attitude, is detail oriented, and highly organized and efficient in their work. If you are looking for a company where you can chart your own career path and be financially rewarded for going above and beyond… this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities: Customer Care Specialist
- Handle a high volume of inbound or outbound customer service calls in a professional manner.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information as needed.
- Utilize software, databases, phone scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company, its products and services, and your role in delivering them.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Requirements: Customer Care Specialist
- MUST have 2+ years of phone-based customer service or call center experience.
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- MUST have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MUST have exceptional customer service and active listening skills.
- MUST have strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Able to pass a background check, credit check, and drug screen.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!