for Continental Structural Plastics, Salisbury, NC
Pay Rate: $12.00 / hr, Shifts Available: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Full time hiring opportunity after 90 days of service!
- The operator shall be responsible for process checks of equipment at the shift start and throughout the day.
- Communicate with the relieving shift and notify of any unusual events/problems experienced that day.
- Complete production tickets accurately and take full responsibility for same. This would include total parts produced, a total of parts scrapped, total good parts, notes concerning operating conditions and molding problems encountered during shift.
- Inspect parts to see that all operations prior to and including his/her operation have been completed satisfactorily as required by customer.
- Work overtime if necessary.
- When assigned to specific job, rotation with press operation maybe required.
Whether it’s equipping young people with the tools they need to succeed through our Workforce Development Programs, empowering tomorrow’s skilled laborers today through our Endeavor Scholarship program, or taking care of tangible needs with free Telemedicine, $5 Co-Pays and $5 Prescription Drug coverage, Ōnin is there making a difference everyday. We are more than an employer of choice we are a movement that views the world differently. We believe contingent can be a career and the contingent worker is someone to be valued.
We are Ōnin.