US Medical is seeking Residential Aides or Direct Care Workers who are interested in working with Adults who have special needs. The positions are Full-Time as well as Part-Time depending on your schedule, and they are working directly in a Group Home or Residential Facility.
We have multiple companies who are seeking staff immediately to provide direct care. We are seeking anyone who has experience working with adults, and we will consider those who have Home Health or C.N.A certifications as well.
We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available as well as weekend only for those who are interested in working immediately, and we have over 30+ positions available at this time.
• Maintain neat appearance, good personal hygiene, and professional attitude
• Supervise staff interactions with person(s) served and support staff to promote the rights
• Demonstrate the company's Mission, Vision, and Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis
• Monitor residents taking prescribed medications
• Promote the mission of the organization to help individuals achieve a more independent and fulfilling life by being an effective team member
• Act as a role model at all times, maintaining appropriate boundaries and demonstrating effective communication
• Provide supervision of residents at all times
• Ensure all required documentation is completed in timely, comprehensive and legible manner and in accordance with the companies policies
• Ensure that staff be deployed appropriately, and that staffing ratios are in compliance with regulatory and service plan requirements
• Maintain equipment in clean and orderly condition
• Provide direct care including support, structure, and assistance in collaboration with RTF treatment team
• Adhere to and participate in Company's mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices