To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
350 Hioaks Road
Richmond, VA 23225
- Asia Williams
- Phone: 804-320-1412
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retirement Unlimited • Richmond, VA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Towers Retirement and Assisted Living Community is looking for Full time CNA/Medication Aides for our 7a-3p shift. At the Towers our Medication Aides provide direct care to the residents and administers and monitors medications and treatments.
Some other requirements of our medication aides are:
To maintain a working knowledge of all policies and procedures pertaining to the position.
To attend or complete 12 hours of in-service training every 12 months.
To document medications given to residents in the appropriate records and charts.
To manage inventory of medications
To respond to resident call bells and pendants.
To make rounds to check on residents as assigned during shift.
To assist residents with activities of daily living such as assisting in bathing, dressing, and grooming, toileting and transferring.
Administers CPR and first aid as needed.
- Must have completed an approved geriatric nursing assistant training program and/or comparable training and experience.
- Must be certified by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
- Must have completed approved med aide training course and understands the safe and proper practices of medication administration.
- Must be registered with the Board of Nursing as a med tech/medication aide.
- Must have 4 hours of medication management training annually.
- Must be able to accurately document medications administered to residents in PCC, residents’ charts, and the 24-hour communication book, as needed.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to exert up to 75 lbs. of force occasionally and exert up to 50 lbs. of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects including the human body.