Custom Home Health is looking for a FT Registered Nurses to join its growing team!
Due to our company’s excellent reputation, we are growing and looking to hire a Registered Nurse who are experienced in home care and able to deliver high quality in-home patient care in the following areas:
· Dearborn and West Detroit
· This position is Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:00 with on call rotation, weekend on call every 4-5 weeks and 2 holidays/year
Responsibilities and Duties for this position include (but are not limited to):
· Have excellent communication skills
· Must understand the team approach and be a supportive team member
· Must be able to meet the physical demands of providing nursing care, ambulating patients, transferring patients, assisting with exercises, etc.
· Assumes responsibility for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care. Conducts OASIS assessments at appropriate time points.
· Makes planned home visits to the patient for assessment, instruction, supervision, and provision of nursing treatments according to the Plan of Care.
· Coordinates therapists, home health aides, and others who provide Services to each patient to form an interdisciplinary team to ensure consistent and appropriate care.
· Our full time RN's share the responsibility of on call duty for patients in emergency situations and on weekends, including home visits as required.
Consider joining Custom Home Health - a company highly ranked by both Medicare and its employees (voted one of the top 10 places to work since 2012 - Voted #1 in 2017 and 2018)
Qualifications and Skills:
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BA degree preferred.
· Must have at least one-year clinical experience
· Home care experience required
· Highly organized
· Kinnser training preferred
· Oasis experience required
· Current license in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
· CPR certification required
· Current Michigan driver’s license and/or reliable transportation with proof of automobile insurance of personal vehicle
Registered Nurse Certified