Meadows Behavioral Healthcare, a leader in behavioral healthcare, is accepting applications for a full-time Business Development Liaison to join its Marketing and Business Development Team in the areas of Washington DC, Arlington/Alexandria, Bethesda and Baltimore.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare! Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation, and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
We are one of the best behavioral healthcare facilities in the world and offer our employees:
· Great Benefits Package
· Meaningful Work with a company that follows its values and mission statements
· Continuous learning and growth
· Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
· Work/Life balance
The Business Development Liaison:
- Plans and implements specific marketing systems
- Develops and maintains productive relationship with key referral sources resulting in the development of census to budgeted levels.
- Displays effective skills to deploy a Consultative selling process with referral sources in assigned territory.
It is the policy of MBH to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. In light of the core mission of MBH and those we treat, we are a drug free program and do not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
Hardworking And Dedicated