Automotive Finance Manager / Finance Management
Toyota Subaru of Morristown is searching for a skilled and experienced Finance Manager.Take the next step in your automotive finance career.
- Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers
- Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process
- Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team
- Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Prior Finance or Insurance experience
- 3-5 years of prior Automotive Sales Management experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice