CDL Class (A) Tanker Driver/Field Service Technician - Hourly Pay - Home Daily
Competitive Hourly Pay Rate Based On Experience
- Growing industry
- Team environment
- Local work, return to home terminal daily
- 10-12 hour shifts daily; consistent and steady work schedules
- Hourly pay with overtime
- Industry leading equipment and technology
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee referral bonus program
Who We Are:
Liquid Environmental Solutions is the nation’s leading provider in the growing industry of liquid, non-hazardous waste solutions. We offer services such as waste collection, transportation, processing, recycling, reclamation, and disposal. For over 15 years, Liquid Environmental Solutions has been the trusted resource for responsibly managing non-hazardous liquid waste.
We have attracted thousands of customers to join us in our responsibility of protecting the environment. Collectively, we are able to reduce greenhouse emissions, increase landfill diversion, and protect earth’s most precious resource – water. At every location, you will find team members committed to customer service, compliance and safety, the environment, and continuous improvement. You will also find that we are committed to our team members. Are you ready to join our team?
The Field Service Technician, (FST) is responsible for delivering exceptional service while servicing grease traps and used cooking oil bins from restaurants, industrial plants, shopping centers, and convenient stores. During the execution of services, our FST’s are responsible for complying with all DOT, state regulations, and company safety and compliance policies.
- Minimum of 1 year commercial or military driving experience
- Valid CDL Class (A) License
- Vacuum truck experience is a plus
- Tanker Endorsement Required
- Medically qualified to operate a commercial motor vehicle
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more
- A maximum of two (2) moving violations within the past three (3) years
- A maximum of one (1) DOT recordable accident within past last three (3) years
- Authorized to work in the United States
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER!
Drive Commercial Vehicle