CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 38 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our Client is seeking a Payroll Clerk in Pompano Beach, FL.
Earn $15.00 per hour at this full-time, temp-to-hire position. Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Manage compensation packages using payroll software
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- Initiate periodical payments timely either by preparing and administering checks or making direct deposits through a bank payment system
- Issue statements and invoices and maintain records
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Calculate unemployment and severance payments
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor
- Associate's Degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Payroll
- Minimum 3 years' clerical experience
- Must know Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word at an intermediate level
- Must be a multi-tasker
- Must not have any misdemeanor or felony convictions
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BOC-PyrlClk
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.