To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Phone: 888-562-8326
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Representative
AccessPoint • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccessPoint is seeking Call Center Representatives to join our team for one of our premiere employers in Tampa, FL! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-2 years Customer Service Experience.
* Strong verbal skills and ability to speak clearly and articulate
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Data entry skills-40 wpm
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications
* Bilingual preferred
* Reliable and dependable
* Flexibility and ability to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful, and sometimes unfamiliar situations.
* Excellent time management and efficiency skills
* Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail required
* Deals constructively with conflict and responds professionally
* Demonstrates strong level of internal (company) customer service in interactions
* Demonstrates strong work ethic and commitment to job and company; attends work as required