To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
24463 West 10 Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
PACE Southest Michigan (formerly CSI) • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under supervision of the Human Resource Director and the Human Resources Business partner role is responsible for advising, guiding, and coaching leaders/staff to ensure consistent application (and compliance) of HR laws, policies and processes for HR functions including staffing, employee engagement/relations, compensation, benefits, workers compensation, HRIS, etc.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
1. Acts as partner with assigned Leaders to provide Guidance on Employee Relations, Pay practices, Staffing, Compensation, HR policy & Practices, Staff development needs, etc.
2. Verifies regulatory information/compliance for HR files – for assigned leaders and staff.
3. Benefits administration support to leaders and staff - FMLA, Workers Comp, Unemployment, etc.
4. Partners with Payroll Specialist to ensure accurate pay practices & bi-weekly payroll.
5. Promoting the relationship between line manager and employee as the primary employment relationship
6. Developing line management expertise in HR practice by supporting managers with best practice HR solutions and the delivery of relevant and practical HR tools, frameworks and guidelines to enable this.
7. Performs other related duties as determined by Human Resources Director or other Leaders which may include components of program development, quality assurance, or other areas/projects.
1. HR Advice, Support and Coaching
HR advice and support to Managers, including:
· Recruitment and selection
- Work with Managers to manage the Recruitment and Selection of Operational roles
- Support and work with managers to ensure the successful induction of the successful candidates into the role and the business
· Performance Management and Improvement Planning
- Work with Center Managers to identify performance related issues
- Provide proactive management coaching to work with employees prior to initiating the formal performance improvement process
- Support and guide managers through the formal improvement process
· Employee Relations and Disciplinary processes
- Coach and advice managers in effective conduct and management of all disciplinary processes
- Complete documentation, ensure legislative compliance
- Support the HR team in responding to any personal grievances
· Organizational Change
- Support to operational aspects of organizational change. This will include preparing documentation, collating feedback and general operational support
2. HR Systems and Design
· Assist with the Development of the HR systems for the company, such as talent management systems, payroll, benefits, data input.
· Audit and redevelop current HR policies and processes, in line with the company culture.
· Support the Leaders throughout the annual review process this includes ensuring spread sheets are kept up to date throughout the year, job evaluation spread sheet is up to date, communications relating to reviews, bonus payments etc.
· Investigate and implement new technologies to enhance HR development.
3. HR reporting
· Prepare, co-ordinate and provide relevant HR reporting as required daily, weekly and monthly utilizing company databases and systems.
4. HR Strategic Project Work
· Contributes to special projects as identified by the HRD, ensuring project outcomes are achieved or progress on track in accordance with a project plan.
· Driving company values and culture within the HR team
· Supports the HR Team in any other areas of work as required
· Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development
· Ability to effectively build relationships with business partners.
· Must have problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws.
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
· Must have technical skills in Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and UltiPro).
· Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must have a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
· Five plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions.
· Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization